The villa is listed in the "Historical Monuments List", approved by the Order of the Minister of Culture and Cults no. 2314/2004 and has legal status of immobile propriety classified as historical monument.
The building was built in 1946 on the basis of building permit No.38 D / 08.01.1946 and was completely consolidated and renovated in 2008, keeping all the decorative elements, the parquet and furniture.
The resistance structure is made of brick masonry. The interior finish is superior, with plastered walls, plated with floral profiles and frames. The ceilings are ornamental, the carpentry is made of wood and the door panels are covered with carved wood elements.
The sanitary installation is upgraded and the heating is provided by fan coils in most spaces and by gas station with static bodies in the others. Each side side of the building has its own central heating system.